Here's a dessert that you'll simply fall in love with - because it's not just tasty but healthy as well! - Oats Dry Fruit Roll
· Chocolate -100 gm
· Butter -100 gm
· Condensed milk - 1/2 tin
· Cashew nut [small pieces] – 1/2 cup
· Dates [small pieces] – 1/2 cup
· Kismis [small pieces] – 1/2 cup
· Oats [fried & powdered] – 1 cup
· Mix chocolate and butter and melt it in a pan on low flame.
· Add condensed milk, mix thoroughly & keep it aside.
· Mix all the dry fruits & oats into the butter mix.
· Mix the dough nicely with your hands.
· In an aluminium foil, roll it length wise. Cover it tightly.
· Keep it in the refrigerator for two hours.
· Remove the foil & cut it into round pieces.
· The nutritious dessert is now ready to serve.